Free Islamic Marriage Counseling by SBNY
"If you fear a split between them (the spouses), send one arbitrator from his people and one from her people. If they desire to set things right, Allah shall bring about harmony between them. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (an-Nisa:35)
Marriage is a great gift from Allah. Both husband and wife should treasure it. In order to live a pleasant and blissful life and to achieve the aims of marriage, it is essential for the husband and wife to be aware of each other’s rights, and to fulfill them.
Our Council of Ulama advises couples in conflict, on achieving peace and harmony in the married life, and creating and strengthening bonds of love and compassion that will help them to lead a successful family life in accordance with the Quran & Sunnah. Counseling is done in a private manner and all information is treated with confidentiality.
Some Benefits of SBNY Marriage Counseling Service:
- Marriage counseling helps couples recognize and resolve conflicts and improve their relationships through religious and spiritual marriage counseling, thus couples can make thoughtful decisions about rebuilding their relationship
- SBNY focuses on helping couples and families to overcome challenges by using the wisdom of the Quran and Sunnah, with various religious and spiritual therapy techniques
- Offers Shara’ee marriage counseling with a team of experienced Ulama and certified Muftis who work within the guidelines of the Shariah
- Conducted over a number of one-on-one sessions, therapy is offered in a wide variety of settings: in person, over the phone and online
- With over 12 years of experience as marriage counselors, the SBNY approach is empathic, interactive and collaborative
Please send your request for counseling and other marriage related questions to mc@SBNY.org.
Happy Marriage Resources
10 Matters Harmful to Your Marriage & 10 To Strengthen the Bonds of Marriage
A Happy Marriage in the Light of the Quran and Sunnah Presentation by SBNY